Blu-ray players have now evolved to Universal Players which play all formats - Blu-ray, DVD, CD, Mp3, USB with smart options and internet connection to access streaming services such as Netflix, Foxtel Play, iView and all the others plus a range of apps.
The most common question is "Can they be played on older TVs and home theatre systems?" Yes!
These players are also backward compatible - not only can it be used on older TVs and home theatre systems but they will give great results with DVDs and CDs.
As Universal Players offer different features and levels of performance, a demonstration is essential. Bring in your favourite movie!
- Would you like to record TV, or just play video?
- Will you want to also play CDs?
- What smart options and apps would you like?
- Will it be connected to a TV, projector and/or sound system?
- Do you need to copy or use VHS video or a camera?