We’re Still Open!
In these unprecedented times we would like to let our customers that we are still open and trading with extra care. We want to reassure you that our team is being vigilant in monitoring the ever changing situation and that we have implemented measures to ensure the health, safety and well being of our customers and staff. Some of these measures include but are not limited to:
- Daily wipe down of our showroom surfaces with disinfectant
- Frequent wipe down of door handles and frequented areas
- We have reorganized our showroom to help maintain a distance with others.
- All Staff members wash their hands after each customer/job + periodic washing during the day
- All staff members educated on proper handwashing and cough hygiene
- Staff Members who are not feeling well to stay home.
- When booking in jobs we will be asking customers a few questions to ensure the safety of our staff.
- Couriers are no longer to enter the showroom
- Repair drop off or pickups can now be done without exiting your car with our new Drive-in & Drive out service in our car park at the rear of the building.
We are still contactable via:
- Phone: 02 4226 6690
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: sturman.electronics
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SturmansAV/
More importantly our showroom and workshop is still open for any repairs you may have.
We are happy to drop off goods at your home.
We can leave your item outside at your front door if you do not want to make contact.
The items will be wiped down with disinfectant before we leave.
If we come into your home, please be assured we are following all the guidelines that are practically possible.