STViQ/2 SMART TViQ
The STViQ uses a patented technology that revolutionises power protection. A standard power board may survive 1 or 2 exposures to 6,600V. The STViQ was exposed to 100 strikes at 6,600V within 1 hour and was performing like new with absolutely no signs of stress or damage.
The slimline design allows for in-line insertion behind space challenge wall mounts. Is ideal for attaching to these wall brackets with the whole product no larger than a 3 pin plug used to power these devices. Great for projectors, point of Sale equipment and even computers, Tablets and Laptops.
- Product Dimensions: 160mm (L) x 25mm (H) x 25mm (W)
- Supply voltage 240/V AC 50Hz
- Maximum current rating 2.5amps/600 W (VA)
- Clamping Voltage 275VAC
- Reaction speed less than 1 nanosecond
- EMI/RFI noise reduction filter
- In-line protection application
- Operating conditions Indoor AC/Mains
- Operating temperature -10C/+60C
- Cable length 1.2m