Monitor Audio Bronze Centre
For the BX Centre we've demolished the limitations of entry-level design by creating a speaker that reproduces voice with unfailing detail and accuracy. By sharing the Bronze acoustic and aesthetic design ethos, the compact Bronze Centre is the natural partner for Bronze left/right speakers in a home theatre LCR array.
It features twin 51/2" C-CAM bass/mid-range drivers straddling a Bronze C-CAM tweeter for pin-point synergy with its satellite partners producing seamless front soundstage action and articulate dialogue.
- Dual 51/2" bass/midrange drivers with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
- Acoustically matched to Bronze speaker systems for excellent imaging and consistency of timbre in surround applications
- Single bolt-through driver systems, for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
System Format 2-Way
Frequency Response 60 Hz — 30 kHz
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Maximum SPL 113 dBA
Power Handling (RMS) 120 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements 20 — 120 W
Cabinet Design Sealed Cabinet
Drive Unit Complement
- 2 x 51/2" C-CAM bass mid-range driver.
- 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Crossover Frequency 3.0 kHz
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 165 x 460 x 165 mm (61/2 x 181/8 x 61/2")
Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
- 165 x 460 x 193 mm (61/2 x 181/8 x 75/8")
Weight (each) 5.6 kg (12 lb 6 oz)
Sold As Single Unit
For more information about this centre speaker, contact our expert staff today or visit our Wollongong showroom.