Project Debut Carbon EVO
The Debut Carbon is already nearly the perfect turntable, especially considering the price badge and the used materials. Now we took our time to think again. We have done a lot of research to make the Debut Carbon even better, but our main objective has not changed over the years. We still want to build an affordable high-performance turntable that not just looks incredibly luxurious and modern, but also features a great sound quality.
The Debut Carbon EVO focuses on the core aspects that make a turntable sound great. Technically correct design - expert craftsmanship - handmade in the EU. This turntable is built to last you a lifetime!
Additional features that might negatively impact the overall audio performance or longevity are left out. At that level of sonic performance, it is always better to opt for a separate phono stage. If you want Bluetooth connectivity or a USB interface - we offer a broad portfolio of components at different performance levels to suit your budget.
- Design: Manual belt drive turntable with electronic speed change
- Speeds: 33⅓/45 rpm & 78 rpm using supplied round 78 belt
- Speed Variance: 33⅓: ±0.50% 45: ±0.60%
- Wow & Flutter: 33⅓: ±0.17% 45: ±0.15%
- Signal to Noise: 68dB
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 6g
- Effective Tonearm Length: 8.6 " (218.5 mm)
- Overhang: 18.5 mm
- Power Consumption: 4 W/ 0 W in Stand-By
- Outboard Power Supply: 15V / 0 – 0.8 mA DC (set at 0.5 mA), universal power supply
- Turntable Dimensions (W x H x D): 415 x 118 x 320 mm, dust cover open 415 x 365 x 405mm
- Weight: 5.6 kg
- Shipping Weight: 8.0 kg
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Available in HG Black, HG White, HG Red, Satin Black, Satin White, Satin Steel Blue, Satin Fir Green, Satin Yellow, Walnut
For more information on Turntables contact us for a chat.