TURNTABLE WITH 2M BRONZE CARTRIDGE
The Pro-Ject X2 is carefully tuned to offer stunning audio-focused features for the best possible price.
Every effort has been made throughout manufacturing to ensure no corners are cut - on quality and most importantly, sonic ability. The end result is a highly engaging, musical turntable that delivers deep, detailed lows, crisp high frequencies and an engaging well-presented midrange. Visit our Wollongong audiovisual showroom to hear this turntable in action, pair it with speakers and design your complete home audio entertainment system.
- Option to have Ortofon 2M Bronze or Ortofon MC Quintet Bronze cartridge fitted
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
- Electronically regulated precision motor with improved damping construction for the least amount of vibration and noise
- Sub-platter with extremely low 0.001mm bearing tolerances
- Stainless steel platter-bearing with soft bronze bushing and teflon mirrors for lowest rumble and noise, and a stable, accurate speed transmission
- 9” one-piece tonearm tube with best internal damping by the ultra rigid carbon/alu sandwich construction
- TPE damped counterweight reduces arm-cartridge resonances by 50%
- Azimuth and VTA adjustement
- Resonance free, 2 kg heavy acryl platter
- Heavy, 50mm thick, highest quality CNC‘d MDF chassis
- Luxury 8 layers of painting and hand-polished finish or real-wood, satin-waxed veneer
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables - purpose designed by Pro-Ject
- Hight adjustable, alu machined, vibration absorbing feet
- Handmade in Europe
For more information on Turntables contact us for a chat.