Featuring a capacitive touch interface to power the speaker off and on and a fuel-gauge LED array that shows power, battery and volume, the VG3 provides ultimate ease of use for consumers and marks an unprecedented feature set for an outdoor Bluetooth speaker. The VG3 is designed with two 1.5” full-range drivers and a long-throw, 3” down-firing woofer for rich, full reaching sound.
LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE
With 15 hours of playback the VG3 keeps the music rocking from day to night. Take this portable speaker with you as you head to the beach, a neighborhood barbecue or a weekend away for full sound around the clock.
The VG3 takes Soundcast's premium VGX technology and packs it into an 11-inch speaker. Its Class D subwoofers provide sound that's robust enough for luxury home systems while still agile enough for on-the-go setups.
• Bi-amplified - 20W + 10 RMS (Class D)
• Multi-mode backlit tactile control keyboard
• Bluetooth Font Playback / Pause
• Volume control by touch or physical dial
• Power, Mute, Bluetooth and TWS Controls
• The LED shows the available battery, volume and power status
• Built-in rechargeable battery with external USB power supply
• Plays the audio through the battery or by plugging it into a USB source
• Built-in Bluetooth 4.2, with the ability to store 8 devices
• Automatic Bluetooth pairing via NFC
• Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Circuitry (TWS)
• High Definition Bluetooth aptX and AAC codecs
• Proprietary 24-bit DSP
• Auxiliary output (3.5 mm minijack)
Height: 254 mm
Weight: 1.6 kg