Sonos Beam is the smart speaker for your living room. Experience incredible sound while streaming music, watching TV and movies, enjoying podcasts and audiobooks, or playing video games. As part of Sonos’ home sound system, Sonos Beam supports more than 80 streaming services. Amazon Alexa comes built in with future support for multiple voice assistants including Google Assistant.
- For any home. In all white or black to complement your home, the curved silhouette quietly blends into its surroundings.
- Nothing off the shelf. Every acoustic component is custom-designed by Sonos and tuned for immersive sound to fill the entire room.
- Compact size. At only 25.6 inches long, Sonos Beam won’t hang off furniture, block the TV or overwhelm your space.
- Versatile. Place Sonos Beam on your TV stand or purchase the custom designed wall mount to easily and securely hang it.
- Simple to set-up. Plug Sonos Beam into power and then connect it to your TV using the HDMI cord. That’s it. Forget the tangled mess of traditional home theater systems.
- Control your way. Control Sonos Beam with your voice, the Sonos app, your existing TV remote, your favorite music service’s app, and soon, AirPlay.
- Smart voice recognition. Noise cancellation and beamforming technology make sure you’re heard, even when the music is blasting, including multi-channel echo cancellation to account for a full 5.1 listening experience.
- Optimised for your listening. From within the Sonos App – tap Speech Enhancement so you never miss a word, or Night Mode to amplify quiet noises and reduce loud ones so you can enjoy late night TV without waking the entire house.
- Tune with Trueplay. Trueplay analyses all the acoustic factors in your room—size, layout, décor and speaker placement—and tunes Beam to sound its absolute best.
- Better over time. As part of the Sonos system, Beam gets new features through regular software updates.
- Sound for your whole home. Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multichannel echo cancellation.
Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the true playback of midrange vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
One tweeter to create crisp and clear dialogue.
Three passive radiators make surprisingly deep and warm bass for the compact-sized speaker.
Power and Networking
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal
Connect Sonos Beam to your TV’s HDMI ARC port to sync the audio, picture and your remote. HDMI ARC improves your remote control.
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if Wi-Fi is unstable.
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming. Connects directly via rear surrounds or Sonos SUB to 5 GHz broadcast.
Works with AirPlay 2, when available.
Use Beam with the latest Alexa-enabled video streaming devices such as Fire TV to unlock more hands-free control. You can find, launch and control video streaming content using your voice and even change channels within supported apps. Just say:
“Alexa, turn on the TV”
“Alexa, find adventure movies on Netflix”
“Alexa, open Fox Sports”
Sonos Beam will support Amazon Alexa in the US, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and soon in France, with support for Google Assistant coming this year.
25.625 x 3.94 x 2.70 in. (651 x 100 x 68.5 mm)
White with white fabric grille; black with black fabric grille.
2.8 kg (6.2 lbs)
Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, add to group, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.