In-wall Touchpanel and Control Processor
With the release of RTI Integration Designer Apex 10.1 and Integration Designer 9.11, now the KX3 in-wall touchpanel can also serve as a control processor. It can also act as an expansion processor for systems using an XP series control processor, or even another KX3. The incredibly flexible touchpanel also includes a built-in ZigBee transceiver, making for an all-in-one solution for a single or multiple room system. Once the control processor feature has been activated in the software, the KX3 can route IR, deliver 2-way serial control, and can run any driver written for the XP processor platform. Powered by POE, local power supply, or CB8 connecting block, the keypad has a 3.5” WVGA (480x800) screen with five engravable hard buttons to maximize real estate on the screen. It also has integrated 10/100 Base-T and 802.11g wireless Ethernet for viewing video from network cameras, and powerful 2-way feedback. A built-in camera, microphone and speaker allow for video intercom sessions, and stylish faceplates can be added in white, black or brushed aluminum to match any décor. As a processor, or used in conjunction with a processor, direct control of devices can be achieved via IR, IP, RS232, sense ports, relays and built in astronomical clock for time-based event control. Due to its hybrid design, the KX3 offers excellent value and a powerful control option in commercial and residential settings.
- Fully programmable 3.5" touchscreen display with WVGA resolution (480w x 800h) TFT LCD to display custom buttons, text and graphics.
- Five hard buttons for convenient control. (Hard buttons may be custom engraved using Laser Shark service)
- Built-in control processor provides advanced capabilities including direct control of devices via IR, IP and RS-232, six voltage sense ports with sense-event capabilities, four relays for control via contact closure and an astronomical clock for time-based events.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T (with PoE) and 802.11 wireless Ethernet for viewing video from network security cameras, enhanced two-way feedback and remote programming updates.
- Built-in camera, microphone and speakers.
- Proximity sensor automatically wakes the unit up when approached by the user and an ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness.
- Integrated mounting wings for easy installation in retrofit installs. Backbox also available (sold separately)
- Ships with stylish, low-profile white bezel. Bezels also available in black and brushed aluminum (sold separately).
- Faceplate and buttons are black with a glossy finish.
- Optional modules/processors for voltage sensing, relays and advanced two-way control.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
For more information on Keypad Control contact us for a chat.