Cambridge Audio DACMagic100
DIGITAL TO ANALOGUE CONVERTER
Whatever the digital source, the DacMagic 100 will make your music sound better. Simply plug in your iPod dock, Blu-ray, DVD, TV or CD player via optical or coaxial connections and enjoy audio quality that's way ahead of what you might expect. There's also a USB connection for your computer, laptop or tablet. It also supports 24-bit/192kHz transfer for "better than CD quality" via USB. This means that music files stored on your PC, laptop, tablet or hard drive in top 24/192 quality can be streamed, uncompressed, through the DacMagic 100 and enhanced by its Digital to Analogue Conversion. Simply connect the DacMagic 100 to your existing Hi-Fi's AUX input and you're good to go.
- Digital to Analogue Converter featuring S/PDIF and Toslink digital inputs and USB audio input (all 24 bit compatible)
- Wolfson WM8742 24bit DAC
- 24-bit/96kHz driverless USB Audio 1.0 input
- 24-bit/192kHz USB Audio 2.0 input with ASIO or kernel streaming modes
- Asynchronous USB transfer for very low jitter USB Audio input allowing streaming of up to 24-bit/192kHz audio from computer
- USB audio input allows the DacMagic 100 to act as a high quality DAC/soundcard for your computer
- RCA audio output
- Full metal casework design with thick brushed aluminium front panel
- Available in black or silver finishes
For more information on DACS contact us for a chat.